Mission Critical Retreat
August 8 – 10, 2023
For young men ages 16 – 28
Mission Critical is a three-day retreat for young men ages 16-28 that is designed to teach and reinforce the Biblical truths surrounding manhood and the Great Commission. While the world is relentlessly undermining and effeminizing men, the Bible repeatedly urges just the opposite. Unlike most other retreats, Mission Critical is not relaxing and you will be challenged physically and mentally by competitions and scenarios designed to engrain Biblical truth.
Although this is by no means boot camp and you do not need to be an athlete, campers should be in reasonable physical condition and prepared to be tired, wet, and stressed. If you have any medical conditions that prevent you from playing sports or performing other physically demanding activities, participation is not recommended . If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Please watch this video!
Registration for the retreat is between 2:30 & 3:30 on Tuesday afternoon.
The retreat concludes on Thursday afternoon at 3:30
Keep in mind that you will be getting dirty and wet. Extra changes of clothes are recommended. Typical “Rally dress” of collared shirts and khaki pants are not required.
- Notebook and pens
- Pillow and bedding for twin mattress or sleeping bag, etc.
- Toiletries, towel, and washcloth
- Two sweatshirts/jackets
- Jeans or similar long pants. Shorts are allowed, but not recommended for some activities.
- Sturdy shoes and/or boots suitable for all-terrain use. Flipflop and slide type shoes are allowed only for cabin use.
- A sturdy backpack is recommended but not required.
- Personal items, medications, flashlight, knife (yes, you can bring your knife), water bottle, etc.
Do not Bring:
Cell phones ( you can bring them, but we will collect them at the beginning of the retreat)
The cost for the retreat is $75.00 and includes six meals, two snacks, and all activities.
Be prepared for fun, excitement, strenuous activities, and spiritual growth.
The cost for the retreat including six meals, two snacks, and all activities is $75.00