1. All Things New by Vicky Goodman
Take that thrifted item and make it beautiful again! All it takes is some soap, paint, determination, and elbow grease. Come learn with me!
2. A Perfect Pickle by Julie Hixon
Are you striving for excellence over perfection? God has guidelines to help women do things excellently without the burden of being a perfectionist.
3. Discipline by Karen Sweitzer
Learn practical parenting tips that will help you deal biblically with your children’s hearts.
4. Joy in the Journey by Pat Fry
Learn how to find joy in your heart through your journey of life, no matter the circumstances.
5. Truth that Frees by Melissa Madrid
Do not allow the past to hold you back from all God wants you to accomplish in the present. Understanding the truth of your own identity in Christ will bring you lasting freedom.