Many of you know that today was the day we were scheduled to have our preconstruction meeting for phase 1 of the utility installation. Because of the snow, wind and plummeting temperatures , the excavator postponed the meeting until next Monday. Although I was disappointed, it was probably a good idea. It is VERY cold and by tomorrow morning they are predicting a wind chill of -31 degrees. I will try to give an update next week.