Snowballs and Fireworks
New this year – One-day option
2019 Teen Winter Retreats
January 31 – February 2, 2019
or the one-day option is February 1 – 2, 2019
February 7 – 9
I’m sorry that we do not have videos from 2018, but here are two videos from the 2017 Winter Retreats
Winter Retreat 1
Winter Retreat 2
Pastor Drew Haye
January 31 – February 2, 2019
February 1 – 2, 2019
Pastor Elijah Tower
February 7 – 9, 2019
Snowballs & Fireworks
Register now for the 2019 Winter Retreats.
- This retreat is for teens in the 7th through 12th grade.
- Registration is at Camp Susque on Thur. evening from 6:15-7:00, and the retreat will conclude at 4:00 on Sat.
- Registration for the one day retreat is on Friday evening, February 1 from 5:30 – 6:15.
- The full retreat includes a snack on Thur. evening, 3 meals and a snack on Fri., and a brunch and afternoon meal on Sat.
- The one-day retreats includes supper and snack on Friday evening, and a brunch and afternoon meal on Sat.
- The cost for the retreat is $100.00 for the full retreat and $70.00 for the one day retreat.
- Bring: Bible, pen, sleeping bag, pillow, towel, washcloth, personal items, warm clothes for outdoor games, and lots of enthusiasm.
- Do NOT Bring: Tobacco, alcoholic beverages, drugs, radios, CD/MP3 players, iPods, electronic games, magazines, knives, guns, playing cards, fireworks, cell phones, selfishness or a bad attitude.
- Camper dress: In order to maintain modesty and consistency, we ask that you abide by the following standards.
Girls: All attire must cover the knee when sitting. No low necklines or tight shirts are allowed.
Game Time: Skirts, culottes, or loose fitting slacks Evening Rallies: Skirts & blouses (no T-shirts)
Guys: Game Time: Jeans or pants Evening Rally: Casual pants and collared shirt
*All attire should represent a clear Christian testimony. The Staff has the right to ask any camper to change clothing.
- Telephone: Campers will not have access to phones. If you have an emergency message that you need to have delivered to your child, please call (717) 808-7992 or (717)367-6655.
- Lost & found: Lost items not requested within 1 week after camp will be appropriately donated or discarded.
- Directions: The GPS address is 47 Susque Camp Rd, Trout Run, PA 17771.
- Questions: If you have any questions about this retreat or any other Servant’s Heart activity, please contact us.
These retreats are held at Camp Susque in Trout Run, PA
After many years of renting Timberwind Lodge, we have found a new place for our winter retreats until our own lodge is complete!
This is the building (Hemlock Hall) where the eating, preaching and inside games will be held.
This is the dining room in Hemlock Hall.
This is Susque Lodge where the girls will be staying. It is about 20 yards from Hemlock Hall
This is a sample of the bedrooms in Susque Lodge.
This is Laurel Lodge where the guys will be staying.
This is a sample of the rooms in Laurel Lodge,
The cost for the full retreat includes two nights, five meals, two snacks and all activities is $100.00
The cost for the one day retreat includes one night, three meals, snack, and all activities is $70.00
For pictures of the 1st 2018 Winter Retreat CLICK HERE.
For pictures of the 2nd 2018 Winter Retreat CLICK HERE.
To register and pay online for Winter Retreat 1 (Jan 31 – Feb 2), click this link.
To register and pay online for Winter Retreat 2 (Feb. 7 – 9), click this link.
You can download the registration form and mail it to:
Servant’s Heart Camp
PO Box 244
Ramey, PA 16671
To download a complete brochure