2020 Teen Winter Retreats
January 30 – February 1, 2020
February 6 – 8, 2020
Register now for the 2020 Winter Retreats.
- This retreat is for teens in the 7th through 12th grade.
- Registration is at Camp Susque on Thur. evening from 6:15-7:00, and the retreat will conclude at 4:00 on Sat.
- The full retreat includes a snack on Thur. evening, 3 meals and a snack on Fri., and a brunch and afternoon meal on Sat.
- The cost for the retreat is $100.
- Bring: Bible, pen, sleeping bag, pillow, towel, washcloth, personal items, warm clothes for outdoor games, and lots of enthusiasm.
- Do NOT Bring: Tobacco, alcoholic beverages, drugs, radios, CD/MP3 players, iPods, electronic games, magazines, knives, guns, playing cards, fireworks, cell phones, selfishness or a bad attitude.
- Camper dress: In order to maintain modesty and consistency, we ask that you abide by the following standards.
Girls: All attire must cover the knee when sitting. No low necklines or tight shirts are allowed.
Game Time: Skirts, culottes, or loose fitting slacks Evening Rallies: Skirts & blouses (no T-shirts)
Guys: Game Time: Jeans or pants Evening Rally: Casual pants and collared shirt
*All attire should represent a clear Christian testimony. The Staff has the right to ask any camper to change clothing.
- Telephone: Campers will not have access to phones. If you have an emergency message that you need to have delivered to your child, please call (717) 808-7992 or (717)367-6655.
- Lost & found: Lost items not requested within 1 week after camp will be appropriately donated or discarded.
- Directions: The GPS address is 47 Susque Camp Rd, Trout Run, PA 17771.
- Questions: If you have any questions about this retreat or any other Servant’s Heart activity, please contact us.
These retreats are held at Camp Susque in Trout Run, PA
After many years of renting Timberwind Lodge, we have found a new place for our winter retreats until our own lodge is complete!
This is the building (Hemlock Hall) where the eating, preaching and inside games will be held.
This is the dining room in Hemlock Hall.
This is Susque Lodge where the guys will be staying. It is about 20 yards from Hemlock Hall
This is a sample of the bedrooms in Susque Lodge.
This is Laurel Lodge where the girls will be staying.
This is a sample of the rooms in Laurel Lodge,
The cost for the full retreat includes two nights, five meals, two snacks and all activities is $100.00
For pictures of the 1st 2019 Winter Retreat CLICK HERE.
For pictures of the 2nd 2019 Winter Retreat CLICK HERE.
We have not been able to make a video of the winter retreats for the past few years, but here are the videos of the 2017 Winter Retreat.
Winter Retreat 1
Winter Retreat 2
To register and pay online for Winter Retreat 1 (Jan 31 – Feb 2), click this link.
To register and pay online for Winter Retreat 2 (Feb. 7 – 9), click this link.
You can download the registration form and mail it to:
Servant’s Heart Camp
PO Box 244
Ramey, PA 16671