The Cure for Cabin Fever
2018 Teen Winter Retreats
January 25 – 27, 2018
Feb 1 – 3, 2018
Here are two videos from the 2017 Winter Retreats
Winter Retreat 1
Winter Retreat 2
Evangelist Shane Kollmeyer
January 25 – 27, 2018
Evangelist Dan Brubaker
February 1 – 3, 2018
Cure your Cabin Fever!
Register now for the 2018 Winter Retreats.
- This retreat is for teens in the 7th through 12th grade.
- Registration is at the Timberwind Lodge on Thur. evening from 6:15-7:00, and the retreat will conclude at 4:00 on Sat.
- Retreat includes a snack on Thur. evening, 3 meals and a snack on Fri., and a brunch and afternoon meal on Sat.
- The cost for the retreat is $90.00.
- Bring: Bible, pen, sleeping bag, pillow, towel, washcloth, personal items, warm clothes for outdoor games, and lots of enthusiasm.
Note: The girl’s bunk beds are full size beds, and two girls often share the bed.
Guys have single bunk beds or couches.
- Do NOT Bring: Tobacco, alcoholic beverages, drugs, radios, CD/MP3 players, iPods, electronic games, magazines, knives, guns, playing cards, fireworks, cell phones, selfishness or a bad attitude.
- Camper dress: In order to maintain modesty and consistency, we ask that you abide by the following standards.
Girls: All attire must cover the knee when sitting. No low necklines or tight shirts are allowed.
Game Time: Skirts, culottes, or loose fitting slacks Evening Rallies: Skirts & blouses (no T-shirts)
Guys: Game Time: Jeans or pants Evening Rally: Casual pants and collared shirt
*All attire should represent a clear Christian testimony. The Staff has the right to ask any camper to change clothing.
- Telephone: Campers will not have access to phones. If you have an emergency message that you need to have delivered to your child, please call the camp cell phone at (717) 808-7992 or the Timberwind Lodge at (814) 349-1243.
- Lost & found: Lost items not requested within 1 week after camp will be appropriately donated or discarded.
GPS address: 912 Bull Run Road, Rebersburg, PA 16872
From Harrisburg , PA : Take 11/15 North to Lewisburg, then follow Rt. 192 West for 23 miles to Livonia . Turn right onto Rt. 477 North (Bull Run Road) and go approximately 1 3/4 miles to the Timberwind sign.
From Centre Hall, PA: Follow Rt. 192 East approximately 24 miles to Livonia .
Turn left onto Rt. 477 North (Bull Run Road) and go approximately 1 3/4 miles to Timberwind sign on right.
From I-80: Exit onto Rt. 477 South (don’t miss the left turn onto Bull Run Road) and travel approximately 5 miles to the Timberwind Lodge.
- Questions: If you have any questions about this retreat or any other Servant’s Heart activity, please contact us.
These retreats are held at the Timberwind Log Cabin Lodge
Timberwind Log Cabin Lodge
Timberwind’s Fireplace Room
Timberwind’s Dining Room