Many of you know that today was the day we were scheduled to have our preconstruction meeting for phase 1 of the utility installation. Because of the snow, wind and plummeting temperatures , the excavator postponed the meeting until next Monday. Although I was disappointed, it was probably a good idea. It is VERY cold and by tomorrow morning they are predicting a wind chill of -31 degrees. I will try to give an update next week.

Posted in News and tagged .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.