- We believe that the Holy Bible is inerrant, infallible, and God-breathed, and therefore the final authority for faith and practice.
- We believe in one eternal God manifesting Himself in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. That God created the heavens and earth and all that is in them.
- We believe Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and lived a sinless life, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful man. He is true man and true God. He was crucified, died, buried and bodily resurrected to life and ascended to heaven and is coming again.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit, third person of the Godhead, indwells, teaches and guides believers.
- We believe that God created man in His own image, and that man willfully sinned and is totally depraved and utterly helpless to redeem his lost soul.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God, and all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again, possessing eternal life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of every person. The saved goes to heaven and those who are unsaved go to an eternal hell.
- We believe that God commands believers to live separate and holy lives, free from religious apostasy, cults, ecumenical and charismatic groups, and all worldly pleasures, practices and associations.
This brief Statement of Faith does not exhaust our firm convictions and faith. The entire Bible is the sole and final authority of all that we believe. We do believe, however, that the foregoing Statement of Faith accurately represents the teaching of the Bible, and, therefore, is binding upon all the Directors and employees of the Corporation.
- We will not support or unite with any church, institution, or organization that is ecumenical, charismatic or neo-evangelical.
- We will only use conservative Christian music and will avoid trends toward Contemporary Christian Music.
- We will use the KJV in all teaching, preaching, and memorizing.
- We will maintain a biblical standard of modesty that is honoring to our Lord Jesus Christ.
Servant’s Heart Camp Ministries recognizes that some godly and committed Christians may hold to a different standard in some areas than what we uphold. In some of those areas we sincerely respect their position. We simply request that SHCM’s staff and campers fully comply with our policies while ministering or attending any of our organized functions.
Servant’s Heart Camp Ministries is a mission ministry dedicated to bringing glory to God; supporting local churches; strengthening families; and helping men, women, teenagers, boys and girls come to Christ and then to grow and become more like our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Servant’s Heart Camp Ministries would like to see all that come in contact with the ministry develop a true servant’s heart for the Lord Jesus Christ. This is accomplished by:
- Providing an environment that is protected from worldly influences
- Providing a biblical pulpit centered atmosphere
- Providing committed Christ-like staff for campers to model
- Providing an environment where biblical standards of separation are upheld
- Providing a schedule that is action packed and fun-filled